EMC+SIPI 2019 TECHNICAL SESSIONS
EMC+SIPI 2019 TECHNICAL SESSIONS SCHEDULES
CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW CLOSED
High quality, peer reviewed papers will be presented during the Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday technical sessions. Papers will be presented in either oral 20-minute presentations plus a 10-minute question & answer period or as poster papers (allowing the author and attendee time to discuss the paper in more detail).
A paper is a technical manuscript of approximately 5,500 words with up to 6 pages including diagrams, figures or charts. The paper will be published in the Symposium Digest that will be provided to all attendees. At the symposium, the paper will be presented in a 20-minute oral briefing with charts from a digital projector & computer (using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF).
Conference proceedings will be submitted for posting to IEEE Xplore. In addition, authors of accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their symposium paper for possible publication in a special issue of the IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility (excludes Abstract Reviewed Papers)
Only those papers that are accepted and presented at the
symposium will be published in the final record of the conference.
AUTHOR SUBMISSION SCHEDULE
- Preliminary Full Paper Manuscript: October 1, 2018 - January 6, 2019 - Deadline Extended to January 14, 2019.
- Acceptance Notification: February 16, 2019
- All Final Papers submitted: April 19, 2019
Note: All authors / presenters must register for the symposium prior to submission of the final paper.
COMMERCIALISM IN PRESENTATIONS
It is the policy of the EMC Society that commercialism shall be prohibited in all workshops and technical sessions. This applies to the written paper or notes as well as the oral presentation. Before publication, workshop notes and technical session papers shall be reviewed by the Symposium Committee for commercialism and rejected or revised if necessary.
Guidelines: The following is a series of guidelines that will be used by the Symposium Committee when reviewing workshop notes and technical session papers:
- Authors name, company name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address may be on the first slide only.
- All subsequent slides may have only ONE small (discreet) company logotype of less than 3% of the total image area in the margin of each slide or overhead transparency. No name, address and phone number may be shown.
- The company logotype shall not be used in a watermark fashion.
- All material printed in the workshop notes must adhere to the above requirements.
- Material printed in the Symposium Record may contain name, company, address and phone number on the first page only. No logotypes may be used and no additional mention may be made of the company except as necessary for the technical content of the paper.
- Authors and presenters shall refrain from making statements implying that their company’s product or service is better than others, or that such products and services are necessary.
- Frequent references to trade names shall be considered commercial and shall not be permitted during a presentation at a workshop, technical session or tutorial.
The template file for presenters can be found here. The screen size is 16:9 widescreen.
For questions contact the Technical Program Chair: