WELCOME VALUED EXHIBITORS,
On behalf of the IEEE EMC Society Board of Directors, I have the pleasure of welcoming many of our returning exhibitors and hopefully some new exhibitors to the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center for the 2019 IEEE International Symposium on EMC + Signal and Power Integrity (SIPI) to be held from July 22-26th, 2019. New Orleans is one of the world’s most storied and culturally rich destinations. Traditional, old-time jazz music enlivens the soul, the cuisine is incomparable, and the city’s charm captivates. The exhibit hall is a short walk from the Hilton Symposium Host Hotel which places you in the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi river just steps away from the vibrant culture and excitement of down town New Orleans, you’ll be able to enjoy a beignet, listen to live jazz music or hop into a parade. Best of all, our negotiated host hotel guest room rate is $139, plus tax for single or double occupancy.
Our symposium is being planned and promoted to draw EMC and SIPI professionals from around the globe. It is the ONLY IEEE EMC Society Symposium in 2019 so we expect tremendous support from the EMC and SIPI community globally.
Please consider the benefits of participation.
Symposium Attendee Benefits:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- Networking with many industry peers at the same venue
- Increased papers with the addition of signal and power integrity papers
- Special sessions plans to attract the automotive and wireless engineering communities in New Orleans and neighboring southern states to capitalize on the hot topics of 5G/mmWave measurements, autonomous vehicles and computer simulations for these emerging technologies
- Workshops and Tutorials (at no additional cost to full registrants)
- Demonstrations and Experiments
- Clayton R. Paul Global University – EMC and SIPI tutorials with CEUs
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC and SIPI products and services
- Social events that showcase the uniqueness of New Orleans
- More than 100 quality restaurants within an eight block radius of the convention center serving everything from Creole and French to American cuisine
- Promotion, sales leads, networking
- Thousands of symposium brochures and flyers will be mailed and distributed at various shows globally
- A monthly E-Newsletter featuring the symposium, exhibitors, area information and other news sent to over 10,000 recipients
- Advertisements in industry trade publications throughout the year
- Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
- A professionally designed and maintained website that is easily navigated, searchable, current and linkable to your website.
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- An exhibitor committee staff with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
- Budget-friendly promotional and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities – reasonably priced
- The host hotel is just steps from the adjacent convention center
- The technical sessions are conveniently located near the exhibit hall. All breaks will be located in the exhibit hall during exhibit hours
I am excited to welcome you to New Orleans in 2019!
Please feel free to contact me or my exhibits chair, Alee Langford, if you have any questions or concerns.
Dennis Lewis, General Chair
2019 IEEE International Symposium on EMC + SIPI